Monday 1 July 2013

[Korea 2013] Wedding photo shooting in U-do (Jeju), Korea

-->

On my first trip to U-do Island, I fell in love with it already. U-do Island was another Island that won my heart with its sunshine, breezy weather, deep sea, and food.  I have always love island and sea, but I didn’t plan to stay in U-do as it was really tiny that you could finish the whole island in 3 hours time on a  ATV. But U-do Island has given me a bunch of reasons to stay back. There is so much to explore, the place, the food, the pretty hostel, and the culture. Indeed, a half-day trip would be too short to touch on each of them. It made me think that I should have cut down the days in Seoul…

One thing that I glad I did was decided to have my pre-wedding photo shooting in U-do. Being in the lush and gorgeous little island has already sent my heart all a’flutter.  Coupled with the stunning blue sea and sunshine as the perfect backdrop, the outcome was incredible!



Although yellow Canola flower had already withered when we’re there but a bed of golden paddy field has taken over. We had never expected to shoot in front of paddy field in Korea, but we did it and we just love it so much.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been wishing for something different from the commercial style pre-wedding photo. Nothing would do better than my love one capture for me, which happens to be much meaningful to us in the way that it tell our story better.


Of course the biggest limitation would be the difficulty of getting two of us in the photo, though with the use of tripod. It was kind of funny that my mate appeared in my pre-wedding photo, just once. But this is the one that tugs at my hearts string most. It reminds me of the days that we travel together; we rely on tripod to get a photo of us in front of the signature building; most of the time I am the only one in his photo. 
We also have a series of wedding photograph in Seoul, Korea, which will be shared some days later.
I am now very happy with the result and I am now can’t wait to show the pictures to my family. Ciao!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You are looking gorgeous in your korea wedding photography. Thanks for sharing this beautiful photography..

    ReplyDelete