Saturday 29 June 2013

[Dress up] Happy look for a beach walk

-->

Here I am in Jeju Island dressing like a Korean fashionista.
.
I love to be someone else when I travel, especially the local people. Of course, I fancied myself to be the pretty Korean lady, strolling the city in my shining heels and sipping coffee in a designer coffee shop. 
.
So this is how I wore in Jeju Island, on a Sunny but windy day.
.
If you have read my blog post, you will know that I brought just a total of 8 clothes for 9 days. So I had been playing around with everything I had to make my outfits different through the trip.  That day morning in Jeju island, I can't think of what to wear with what to look good for a beach walk (which i had left most of my clothes in Seoul). So I simply threw a piece of sweater over a pair of legging, add a green braided bead necklace, and I was working a happy look.





No comments:

Post a Comment