Tuesday 6 July 2010

[England] The second last snippet of life in England

Kinder Bueno 3 for 1 pound


I'm not a sweet fans, seriously,

though I heart dessert especially cakes and chocolate,
but I hate dangerously sweet tasting food like those american dessert.
I'm totally aware of sweet food and drink,

 I don't drink sugary drink in my past 5years of life,
I got rid of chips and ice cream; I did exercise and I slept before 10pm.

Now I have to confess, whenever I be in UK,

I can't live without these terrible sweet,
I eat it when I feel cold, sad, happy, depress, excited, hungry or full, means
I must have it anytime in anywhere, and so leading a fatty life.

You don't feel guilty as Kinder Bueno was having a big sale 3 packs for 1pound,
250g Hagendaaz was selling at 1 pound, and Walkers (as in Lay's) was 2 for 2(pound),
you will regret if you don't put it into your basket.

I'll never ever make this kind of mistake,

so I was creating a bulk volume in my basket
as well as my and partner's tummy.

We're happy crunching and munching on them,
they make our UK life, and for god's sake we are helping UK's economy crisis.

No worry, no matter how heavy we are,
our flight would never charge on your extra weight.
Once we get off the flight, the weather in Malaysia will naturally trim our fat,
there we are, the Malaysia us.

So why waste the big fat chance of stocking luxury dessert?!


1 comment:

  1. 假厪仵



    天阿`終於找到頂級春藥網

    上百.種性藥品都在9sonba



    讓你爽yy快.來本站

    http://bkk27.com

    ReplyDelete