Tuesday 15 December 2009

Breakfast treat for a serene day

Home made Bruschetta

I wonder if patient wasn't embbeded into me while I was budding inside my mom.
I always forget my boiling pot on the stove, high temp oven baking bread,
burning smell roaming in the house, charcoal formed in my pot,on and on.
Sometimes, this wasn't because of my early senile but impatient to wait infront of stove
or oven, I love multi-tasking, waiting is kind of wasting time (though I wasn't away
for some important thing).

So I came out with a better solution, where I put a pot on stove to allow
the water to boil, cut and chop the ingredient, start saute and boil noodle,
when everything was in the grip, I could start bakingbread or cake/cookies.
Combined pot to pan, check the oven, served pasta on plate,
garnish and withdraw bread from oven. I was busy with knife, pan, pot, laddle,
oven,bread... I smirked with risible acheivement.

Home made Bruschetta with your own creativity

The other morning I was cooking linguini, meanwhile bread was slathered with butter,
sprinkled with parsely and black pepper, covered with layer of thinly sliced tomato,
pickle, red chili and goat cheese. Before linguini proceed to studio, the first batch was
pushed into oven.

Home made Bruschetta with your own creativity

When the first batch had done, second batch of baked freach bread topped with soft cheese
and garnished with yellow pepper.

Home made Bruschetta with your own creativity

Each of them was lovely for breakfast, though it look like starter of a meal,
but I prefer starter to be a main course, cause it was too wasteful to switch them
to a subordinate role.

No comments:

Post a Comment