Sunday 22 November 2009

Transformed red bean crisp

Red bean crisp


I had hoped to see a multi-layered red bean crisp, but the resulted white babies looks cute,

taste like red bean pao, honestly this is the best product of a spoilt process.

As if I were a failed witch, who always produce unexpected things from her poor magic.



red bean crisp


If you don't know my intention you can't tell these are failed product.



Of cause, I'm not going to show you the recipe, as I messed up the materials,

I added a wrong quantity of flour to dough A and B, luckily some thing gross didn't happen,

as I kept adding flour to dough A and adding butter to dough B to balance it back.

Yet I didn't follow the flour that requested on the recipe, as I don't know what is it in english,

and I don't see where could I get it (might try to seek it in china town).



However the biggest problem of mine is lack of kneading skill,

I almost sprain my wrist to knead the dough.. it's not only tiring,

but wasting time as well...



cute little fair babies


The whole article sound like the limitations of my "experiment".



What a shame, I don't feel like to improve/redo it, I gonna go back Malaysia and take a kneading course.

2 comments:

  1. 聽著音樂逛BLOG~~享受!!我不想上班了啦…

    ReplyDelete
  2. ▲同志情趣用品專賣店-同志圈一致好評▅ m

    歐、美、日最新同志情趣用品▽絕非網路上賣的廉價大陸商品!!H

    宅配~超商取貨~貨到付款~隱密~速度~最快~品質保證滿意~E

    ※商品最多-貨色齊全-包裝隱密-價位最廉-自用送人兩相宜0

    ▅▲▽快上 http://www.toy1069.com 歡迎免費加盟▅▲

    ReplyDelete